Pusher Intakes Return Policy
Return requests must be placed within 14 days of the original shipping date. Please contact the Pusher customer service team at email@example.com to request a return. If your return is approved, you will receive a Return Order form to include inside the box with your return(s).
- All returns or exchanges are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returned products must be unused and returned in the original packaging.
- Any products returned with damage incurred by the customer or shipping carrier will automatically be assessed a minimum of a 50% penalty of the cost of the part against the refund value.
- Original and return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless Pusher Intakes was at fault for sending the incorrect parts.
The above applies to orders placed via pusherintakes.com. Items purchased from a third party must be processed through the dealer of the original purchase, and are subject to the return policy of that dealer.
Once your items are returned to and processed at our warehouse, you’ll be notified via email of your refund.
After the above is complete, to receive a refund on the taxes and duties, simply submit a CBSA informal adjustment request directly to your government. Here are some details on that process:
- Download an adjustment request form here, only fields 1 through 8 are required to be filled out
- You'll need proof of the import (we can help if needed!)
- Show proof of the export/credit which is provided by the FSC
- Once submitted, the refund usually takes 4-6 weeks