This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.
The Pusher SuperMax Y-Bridge is available by itself to aid in building custom vehicles that may not have an intercooler in the factory location. This Y-Bridge is NOT compatible with the factory cold side charge tube. Please see our complete SuperMax kit for use on a standard GM truck.
- Properly guides air into each cylinder head while tremendously increasing air flow.
- Compatible and highly recommended with the Pusher Max Compound Turbo System.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow.
- CNC machined flanges for flawless mounting to your Duramax engine.
- Included are new o-ring gaskets necessary for a complete install.
- Various powder coat colors available.
The Pusher SuperMax Y-Bridge is a one piece Patent Pending design that properly guides air into each cylinder head. 3" mandrel bent tubing supplies your engine with 45% more air than the OEM y-bridge it replaces. This design allows easy access to all eight flange bolts.
This y-bridge is compatible with the Pusher Max Compound Turbo System for the LBZ / LMM trucks.