Get the most air to your 12v head! The Pusher 3.5" Mega Twin Intake System is the only setup on the market that delivers air to the rear cylinders and fully utilizes the factory 3.5" intercooler outlet. This allows the Pusher manifold to be fed with an additional 37.7% more air over any of the other dual ram style manifolds with stock sized 3" inlets.
To ensure our manifold gets that extra air, the Mega 3.5" Twin Intake System replaces everything from the intercooler outlet up to the new intake manifold with 3.5" components as well. Full system features are:
- Constructed of fully TIG welded and mandrel bent tubing with 1/2" thick flanges and a mount for the dipstick tube located lower than factory for a cleaner look.
- The Pusher 3.5" Mega Twin manifolds are hydro boost compatible thus fit 1994-1998 model year Ram trucks.
- The intake manifold was designed so it can be bolted directly to the plenum cover or on top of a heater grid and the charge tube assembly will still line up.
Charge Tube Assembly:
- 3.5" cold side charge tube with Pusher's signature large beaded ends
- 5-ply silicone couplers rated for compound turbo system boost
- Full stainless t-bolt clamps
Other included components:
- Fully CNC machined and anodized 6061-T6 aluminum plenum cover with pocketed under side to increase plenum volume. This plenum cover also retains the factory fuel filter housing mounting.
- All new Cummins gaskets and hardware
- TIG welded and polished stainless injector line bracket for rear injector line cluster.