This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.
This intake system is NOT compatible with the factory dual compressor inlet turbo on 2011-2014 trucks. You must be running a fixed geometry turbo upgrade in the same position as the factory turbo for this system to work. If you are running and OEM 2015+ turbo, order parts for a 2015-2016 truck. Please call us for the latest compatibility list, or if you have any questions or concerns.
The Pusher Intake System for the 2011+ Ford F250/350 6.7L Powerstroke spent two years in research, design, and testing to obtain perfectly balanced air delivery and compatibility across numerous turbo configurations.
- Replaces the entire anemic factory intake manifold, plastic cold side charge tube and cold air intake assembly
- The Pusher Intake Manifold delivers maximum and perfectly equalized air flow to each cylinder head
- Both the Pusher cold side charge tube and cold air intake are routed via the shortest and most efficient flow path
The entire system is constructed around mandrel-bent steel tubing with CNC-machined sensor ports and flanges for an insanely rugged system designed and built to last the life of your truck
- The Pusher 40 CAL Air Filter utilizes the same materials and design as the 50 CAL filters tested and proven in all of the Pusher compound turbo systems
- Includes all new HD silicone connections, full stainless T-bolt clamps, gaskets, hardware, and a CCV reroute kit for a 100% complete bolt-on install
- The washable Pusher 40 CAL Air Filter utilizes the same materials and design as the 50 CAL filters tested and proven in all of the Pusher compound turbo systems. Click here to learn how to care for the washable 40 CAL air filter
- Tested for over two years with Pusher's North American dealer network to ensure this is the best intake system available
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to achieve optimum penetration without compromising airflow
- Click here to read Diesel Army Magazine's install article here
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Independently dyno tested and proven 150F EGT drop on stock turbo and stock fueled trucks; bigger gains can be expected with higher performance applications 0.5-1 MPG gains
- Increased turbo spool
- Proven and tested for compound turbo system level boost pressures