The all-new Pusher Powerflow Intake Manifold / Turbo Inlet Package addresses the weakest airflow component of the 6.7L Powerstroke engine since its inception: the anemic factory intake manifold.
On the stock intake manifold when air passes through the throttle valve it is immediately disrupted by the EGR boss followed by a solid wall – forcing it to be directed in nearly a 360-degree spiral pattern. With the Pusher Powerflow design, we’ve redirected the EGR flow to join the intake stream at an acute angle and have eliminated the “wall” entirely, netting a whopping 66% increase in airflow.
Because the stock turbo inlet is integrated into the factory intake manifold on the 2015 and up model year trucks a new turbo inlet is necessary to install any form of new intake manifold. The Pusher Powerflow Turbo Inlet design results in a 15% increase in airflow over stock while still maintaining the factory mounting points and CCV plumbing.
The best part - upgrading your engine with our Powerflow intake manifold delivers maximum and perfectly equalized air flow to each cylinder head while also providing provisions for your factory emissions equipment.
- The entire system is constructed around mandrel-bent steel tubing with CNC-machined sensor ports and flanges for an insanely rugged system designed and built to last the life of your truck.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to achieve optimum penetration without compromising airflow.
- Compatible with our popular cold and hot side charge tubes for the 6.7L Powerstroke platform, as well as all major cold air intake designs currently on the market.
- Available in six powder coat colors, or in natural finish ready for you to custom coat.
- Includes all necessary hardware and OEM quality gaskets along with full color instructions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Reduced EGT’s
- Improved fuel economy
- Increased turbo spool and throttle response
- Easier access to engine components