This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.
Click to read: The 101 on Compound Turbo Systems: Our FAQs Answered
The Pusher High Mount Compound Turbo System was designed and tested for over two years with the vision of producing the best value kit on the market that could with stand environments from stock power daily driven trucks to well over 1000HP drag and off road race trucks. If you want truly usable power with real fuel mileage gains, a Pusher compound turbo system is the only way to go.
Pusher High Mount Compound Turbo System for 2007-2009 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Trucks
- Supports up to 750HP with stock Holset charger and over 1000HP with upgraded chargers.
- Compatible with most Borg Warner S400 frame chargers and stock based Holset chargers
- CNC machined and laser cut flanges for flawless mounting to your Cummins engine
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow
- The overall design and location of all components allows easy access and installation
- Can be used with Pusher 3.5" Mega Passenger-Side inter cooler tube
- Designed to work with stock and most "stock replacement" aftermarket exhaust manifolds
- Full steel intermediate charge pipe with a port for a boost sensor
- Front mount 5" Cold Air Intake with hidden sensor ports and massive Pusher 50 CAL Air Filter. Click here to learn how to care for the washable 50 CAL air filter.
- The Intermediate Exhaust Pipe is coated standard with 2000F capable Cerakote. It is routed for optimum exhaust flow with minimal impact to surrounding engine bay components and is hydro-formed to smoothly transition and match the S400 turbine inlet
- Two-piece down pipe with Patent Pending smooth flow flange, allows for easy adjustment and fit up to the existing exhaust system
- All fittings and oil/water lines are premium quality from well known manufactures
- Heavy duty 4-ply silicone couplers and full stainless t-bolt clamps at every boosted connection
- Extreme duty turbo mount proven to hold the S400 in place in any conditions
- S400 charger is placed in the optimal location for optimal routing of every component in the system
- Color matching 24"x36" high resolution "Anatomy of a Pusher Compound Turbo System" poster included with purchase
- Does not require any welding, or major modification to the surrounding components in the engine bay. This is a truly bolt on system that can be installed in 4-8 hours depending on skill level and speed of work.
- Included is every nut, bolt, hose, clamp, and even wire loom for a beautiful install
- Various powder coat colors available - all colors that don't show a lead time are usually in stock and ship same or next day
- This system is not compatible with the factory emission system and requires custom tuning to reach it's full potential