Click to read: The 101 on Compound Turbo Systems: Our FAQs Answered
The Pusher Low-Mount Compound Turbo System was designed and tested for over four years with the vision of producing the best value kit on the market that could with stand environments from stock power daily driven trucks to well over 1000HP drag and off road race trucks. If you want truly usable power with real fuel mileage gains, a Pusher compound turbo system is the only way to go.
Pusher Low Mount Compound Turbo System for 1994-1998 Dodge Cummins 12v Trucks
- Supports up to 750HP with stock Holset charger and well over 1000HP with upgraded chargers.
- Compatible with most Borg Warner S400 frame chargers
- CNC machined and laser cut flanges for flawless mounting to your Cummins engine
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow
- The overall design and location of all components allows easy access and installation
- Designed to work with stock and most "stock replacement" aftermarket exhaust manifolds
- Full 3.5" steel intermediate charge pipe with a port for a boost sensor
- Front Mount 5" Cold Air Intake with massive Pusher 50 CAL air filter that takes advantage of fresh air coming through the grill. Click here to learn how to care for the washable 50 CAL air filter.
- Mounts the passenger-side battery at the back of the engine bay via a 3/8" thick 6061-T6 aluminum tray
- The Intermediate Exhaust Pipe (IEP) is coated standard with 2000F capable Cerakote. It has the most streamlined waste gate port on the market which gives the stock charger the ability to easily drive the S400. The IEP is routed for optimum exhaust flow with no impact to surrounding engine bay components and is hydro-formed to smoothly transition and match the S400 turbine inlet
- 5" heat wrapped down pipe
- All fittings and oil/water lines are premium quality from well known manufactures
- Heavy duty 4-ply silicone couplers and full stainless t-bolt clamps at every boosted connection
- Extreme duty turbo mount proven to hold the S400 in place in any conditions
- S400 charger is placed in the optimal location for optimal routing of every component in the system
- Color matching 24"x36" high resolution "Anatomy of a Pusher Compound Turbo System" poster included with purchase
- Customers can simply swap out the stock charger for a S300 based charger and the correct intermediate exhaust pipe for more air delivery at a later date
- Does not require any welding or major modifications to surrounding components in the engine bay. This is a truly bolt on system that can be installed in 4-8 hours depending on skill level and speed of work
- Included is every nut, bolt, hose, clamp, and even wire loom for a beautiful install
- Various powder coat colors available - all colors that don't show a lead time are usually in stock and ship same or next day
- Installation of this kit is extremely easy.
- Requires simple hand tools and basic mechanical knowledge for installation.
- Included are extensive step by step instructions.
- Average install time is 4-8 hours.
- Please watch the Pusher Product Overview, Install, and In Action videos of this product.