This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only. For an emissions compliant kit, see the Pusher 3" Hot & Cold Side Tubes with Throttle Valve Adapter.
What's the difference? Our One-Piece vs Two-Piece Hot Side Charge Tube
Pusher 3" Hot & Cold Side Charge Tubes with Throttle Valve Replacement for the 2011-2014 Ford F250/350 6.7L Powerstroke Super Duty trucks. Save $20 when you combine the Pusher 3" Hot & Cold Side Charge Tubes with our Throttle Valve Replacement. Upgrade your failure prone OEM plastic charge tubes with fully machined, mandrel bent, and TIG welded assemblies to fix the problem for good. This is the go-to setup for shops and truck owners alike looking for the highest quality solution for a tuned truck.
Intercooler Compatibility: The one piece hot pipe configuration was designed to work with the factory intercooler and turbo, and as such will work with aftermarket intercoolers/turbos that mimic the factory inlet/outlet locations. If you have aftermarket parts that may differ, we recommend purchasing the two piece configuration or call for compatibility advice.
- Replaces the restrictive failure prone plastic factory cold side charge tube as well as the hot side
- Fully TIG welded 3" mandrel bent steel tubing with machined IAT sensor port and two auxiliary 1/8" NPT ports
- Engineered for optimum routing and best fitment
- Color matched throttle valve replacement utilizing an OEM Ford o-ring seal
- Includes all new HD silicone connections and full stainless t-bolt clamps
- Proven to hold compound turbo system boost levels Tested for over two years with Pusher's North American dealer network to ensure these are the best charge tubes available
- Additional options include various powder coat colors, and extra ports.