Click to read: The 101 on Compound Turbo Systems: Our FAQs Answered
This system is not compatible with the factory emission system and requires custom tuning to reach its full potential. Off-road use only.
The Pusher Compound Turbo System has been designed with the singular goal of producing the best system on the market, one that can withstand environments ranging from stock power daily trucks to those rocking well over 1000hp in drag and off-road race setups. If you want truly usable power with real fuel mileage gains, a Pusher compound turbo system is the only way to go.
The Pusher Compound Turbo System supports up to 750HP with stock valley charger. Compatible with most Borg Warner S400 frame chargers and stock based valley chargers
INDUSTRY FIRST: The system includes a high performance sealed AGM battery with CNC press-broke aluminum battery tray and TIG welded low pressure AC line, which allows for the atmospheric turbo to be in the optimum position for superior routing of the plumbing
- CNC-machined and laser cut flanges for flawless mounting to your 6.7L engine
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow
- The design and location of components allow for easy access and installation
- Can be used with Pusher Intake System and Hot Side Charge Tube, as well as many other manufacturer's intake systems. P
- lease call or email for the latest compatibility list
- Full 3.5" intermediate charge pipe with an 1/8" NPT port for a boost sensor Front mount
- 5" Cold Air Intake with massive Pusher 50 CAL Air Filter
- The Intermediate Exhaust Pipe is coated standard with 2000F capable Cerakote. It is routed for optimum exhaust flow with ample clearance to surrounding engine bay components (preventing heat-soak) and is hydroformed to smoothly transition and match the S400 turbine inlet
- Two-piece down pipe with factory spherical outlet flange, allows for easy adjustment and fit up to the existing exhaust system for a true bolt on connection
- All fittings and oil / water lines are premium quality from well known manufacturers
- Oil supply to the atmospheric turbo is sourced directly after the oil filter for the best possible oil supply
- INDUSTRY FIRST: The oil drain line is -12 AN and plumbs into the upper oil pan ABOVE the oil line for a proper oil drain configuration
- Heavy duty 5-ply silicone couplers and full stainless t-bolt clamps at every boosted connection
- Extreme duty turbo mount proven to hold the S400 in place in any conditions
- Does not require any welding, or major modification to the surrounding components in the engine bay. This is a truly bolt-on system that can be installed in 4-8 hours depending on skill level and speed of work.
- Included is a complete set of color instructions with every nut, bolt, hose, clamp, and even wire loom for a beautiful install
- Various powder coat colors available
Click here to read Diesel Army Magazine's installation article on this system
- This kit can safely support 750HP to over 1000HP depending on turbo and fueling configuration
- Proven to increase fuel mileage 1-2 MPG during daily driving and 2-4 MPG during towing and highway use
- Unsurpassed EGT control, reductions over 200F are common in mild applications
How difficult is the installation?
The installation of this kit is extremely easy with the cab on! Simply remove your existing cold air intake, battery, low pressure AC line and down pipe, then start bolting in the system. Our installation requires simple hand tools and basic mechanical knowledge for installation. Included are extensive step by step instructions. Average install time is 4-8 hours.