This product is not emissions compliant. Off-road use only.
AN INDUSTRY FIRST: Let your 6.7L engine bay shine - the Pusher Coolant Reroute for the 2011+ Ford F250/350 6.7L Powerstroke eliminates the unsightly coolant riser tube and return hoses that lay on top of aftermarket intake system upgrades.
This coolant reroute follows a much more direct and low profile path to help better showcase your engine bay. It also eliminates possible leaks from the multiple unnecessary connections in the factory routing. This is a must for any truck running and aftermarket intake system.
- The coolant bridge adapter is machined 6061-T6 and anodized to Pusher's signature titanium finish for superior corrosion control
- Polished 304 stainless steel coolant bridge adapter hold down bracket OEM Tier 1
- Supplier sourced coolant hoses
- OEM Style quick-connect 90-degree fitting at heater core outlet
- Full stainless worm drive clamps
- Developed and tested for over a year with various intake systems and turbo configurations
- Coolant bridge adapter utilizes a double o-ring connection tested and proven to hold over 90 psi of coolant pressure